Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Student’s Exchange Program

Today I heard a story about Student’s Exchange Program and it was new for me. I knew that there are such kind programs but I have never been interested in it. Now I understand what it is and I want to get such experience. In my opinion, it would be very useful not only for my English knowledge but also for me like human being because it is a good chance to see a foreign country, to know their traditions, to communicate with other people and to earn money. I know a few people who traveled in that way and they all incite other to travel because it is not very useful but also funny. Moreover, they communicate with friends abroad and even come to them on holidays. So, I contemplate going to USA maybe next year and I hope that I will succeed.

No comments: